A note from Assistant Coordinator Ranita Jones:
Hello. It’s time to schedule another work date(s). What date(s) and times (morning or afternoon) during this month would you be available to help with some open CERT tasks? I’m looking at the entire month of June for a few different work dates that would work with members’ availability.
First Work Date: June 8th, afternoon (1:00 p.m. or later)
Tasks to be worked on:
– inventory of pre-packed CERT backpacks
– recheck inventory list for Rehab Trailer
– check to see if generators and chainsaws work*
– shred old documents/manuals
* I’m looking for two CERT members who would be willing to come in on a monthly or every other month basis to do this task. Bill, my husband, has volunteered to be one of the two individuals, so we only need one other person. This is an important task as we want to make sure this equipment is always in working order so they’re in working condition when we need them.
Other possible work dates in June: will be determined once some responses are received to this email.
Your help is very much appreciated, and thank you all again for being a CERT member! Remember by taking part in some Work Dates not only helps get much needed tasks done, it is also a good way to get to know each other.
As always, any suggestions/input you have, please let us know.
Ranita Jones Tim George
Asst. CERT Coordinator CERT Coordinator